1. Favorite Holiday Song & Movie?
Song: Silent Night Movie: White Christmas
2. Favorite Holiday Family Tradition?
All of us crowded in the kitchen preparing Christmas dinner.
3. Favorite Holiday Food? Who makes it the best?
Favorite: Fried Turkey! My brother-in-law Eric makes outstanding fried turkey!
4. Which of Santa’s Reindeers best describes you? Why?
Rudolph. Because I’m a misfit too.
5. Do you decorate your house or office for the holidays? Is it religious decorated, secular or a mix of both?
I decorate my house and the outdoors too. It is mostly secular with some cherished religious decorations mixed in.
6. Favorite Holiday Book(s)/Reading
Simply Christmas by multiple authors and The Christmas Box by Richard Paul Evans.
7. This or That ~ Hot Chocolate or Egg Nog? Turkey or Ham? Religious or Secular? Santa or Frosty? Hot Toddy or Hot Cider?
Hot Chocolate, Both, Secular, Santa, and Hot Cider then Hot Toddy then Hot Cider, then Hot Toddy…
8. What is your favorite part of the holiday season? Least favorite part?
My favorite part of the holiday season is having friends and family close.
Least favorite is putting away all of the decorations. It seems so drab afterwards.
9. Let it Snow or Holiday in the Sun?
Let it snow! Except we rarely see snow down here on the Gulf Coast.
10. Favorite Childhood Holiday Memory?
I was about 5 years old. I really wanted this stuffed turtle I’d spotted in the stor. The last gift I opened(I’m sure it was planned that way) was a little girls play suitcase. When I opened it up, there was the turtle! I still feel the love from that day and see it clearly.
11. Stay up late & wait for Santa or Bed early & get up early to see what Santa brought?
Go to bed early and get up early to see what Santa brought!
12. What is your holiday wish?
My holiday wish is the same wish I have all year round. That life will be better for everyone!