Cold brain got me, I’m trying to remember who today’s is from… I’m working on it… Sorry
1. Favorite Holiday Song & Movie?
I’m Dreaming of a White Christmas Movie-White Christmas
2. Favorite Holiday Family Tradition?
Decorating the tree while drinking cider or egg nog. Adding 1 special ornament each year.
3. Favorite Holiday Food? Who makes it the best?
Sweet potato casserole. My mom is the best one to make it
4. Which of Santa’s Reindeers best describes you? Why?
I’d like to say Prancer or Vixen, since they sound better, but probably Rudolf. Anytime I get a cold it turns into a sinus infection with a bright red nose. Plus, he’s the leader for the rest of the group!
5. Do you decorate your house or office for the holidays? Is it religious decorated, secular or a mix of both?
Just my house, and it’s mainly secular.
6. Favorite Holiday Book(s)/Reading
I don’t have a favorite holiday book. I’m currently reading Crewel
7. This or That ~ Hot Chocolate or Egg Nog? Turkey or Ham?
Egg Nog definitely. I love Turkey, it makes great leftovers!
Religious or Secular? Santa or Frosty? Hot Toddy or Hot Cider?
Both. I love to buy special gifts for those I love. Hot cider is so yummy, but a hot toddy is a great way to relax with the family
8. What is your favorite part of the holiday season? Least favorite part?
Decorating my tree and driving around seeing the lights on everyone’s homes. My least favorite is taking down the tree, it takes forever!!
9. Let it Snow or Holiday in the Sun?
Snow if I’m home, but if I’m on vacation then definitely sun!
10. Favorite Childhood Holiday Memory?
Watching my dog get into her bag of treats. She tore through all the presents sniffing it out, and then kept pushing the box around until she could finally get it open
11. Stay up late & wait for Santa or Bed early & get up early to see what Santa brought?
I’m always up late, Santa could never sneak by me…. 🙂
12. What is your holiday wish?
Happiness & success for my family and to see my books published.