1. Favorite Holiday Song & Movie? White Christmas
Song: White Christmas
Movie: Holiday Inn
2. Favorite Holiday Family Tradition?
Opening presents by the tree on Christmas Eve.
3. Favorite Holiday Food? Who makes it the best?
Mashed potatoes and ham gravy. I make it best. 🙂
4. Which of Santa’s Reindeers best describes you? Why?
Donner. My personality is much more of a low, steady rumble than a lightning strike.
5. Do you decorate your house or office for the holidays? Is it religious decorated, secular or a mix of both?
Yes. We decorate with a mix of both secular and Christian themes.
6. Favorite Holiday Book(s)/Reading
Christmas cards from old friends.
7. This or That ~ Hot Chocolate or Egg Nog? Turkey or Ham? Religious or Secular? Santa or Frosty? Hot Toddy or Hot Cider?
Egg Nog. Turkey. Religious. Santa. Hot Toddy.
8. What is your favorite part of the holiday season? Least favorite part?
Favorite: Getting together with family.
Least Favorite: Taking down decorations and disposing of the tree.
9. Let it Snow or Holiday in the Sun?
Let it snow.
10. Favorite Childhood Holiday Memory?
Building snow forts and having snowball fights with siblings.
11. Stay up late & wait for Santa or Bed early & get up early to see what Santa brought?
Get up early. We open most presents on Christmas Eve; but there are always one or two from Santa for Christmas morning.
12. What is your holiday wish?
What else…Peace on Earth. Good will to all!