1. Favorite Holiday Song & Movie? O Holy Night is my favorite song. The movie would probably be White Christmas.
2. Favorite Holiday Family Tradition? We buy a Christmas ornament for each year as a keepsake.
3. Favorite Holiday Food? Who makes it the best? My Mother’s bread stuffing.
4. Which of Santa’s Reindeers best describes you? Why? Vixen, LOL, I’m always making a sassy remark about something. It usually gets me in trouble, but I have yet to stop.
5. Do you decorate your house or office for the holidays? Is it religious decorated, secular or a mix of both? We do decorate the house and it is a mixture of secular and Christian.
6. Favorite Holiday Book(s)/Reading. The Night Before Christmas
7. This or That ~ Hot Chocolate or Egg Nog? Turkey or Ham? Religious or Secular? Santa or Frosty? Hot Toddy or Hot Cider?
Hot Chocolate, Ham, Both, Santa, Hot Toddy!
8. What is your favorite part of the holiday season? Least favorite part? I love the music. Least favorite would have to be the TRAFFIC!
9. Let it Snow or Holiday in the Sun? I’m good with both actually.
10. Favorite Childhood Holiday Memory? Waking up early on Christmas morning and sneaking in to see what was peeking out of our stockings.
11. Stay up late & wait for Santa or Bed early & get up early to see what Santa brought? Early bird!
12. What is your holiday wish? My wish is for a relaxing week with my husband and daughter. It will be the first time in ten years that we both have the week of Christmas off together.