1. Favorite Holiday Song & Movie
My favorite song is “Let It Snow, Let It Snow ” and I love the movie “Miracle on 34th Street”
2. Favorite Holiday Family Tradiotion
Not really a tradition but my husband, daughter and I eat leftover Thanksgiving dinner on Friday. We eat in our den by the fire in our pajamas. We seem to enjoy it more without all of the craziness.
3. Favorite Holiday Food? Who makes it BEST?
Spritz cookies, and my son make them the best.
4. Which of Santa’s reindeers describes you?
I would like to think Vixen
5. Do you decorate your home or office for the holidays? Religiour or Secular? A mix of both?
Our home is decorated in mostly evergreens and poinsettas. We get a 9′ tree and put way too many lights on it. We also put out my Grandmother’s Nativity set.
6. Favorite Holiday Book(s)/reading
The Christmas Box.
7. This or That ~ Hot Chocolate or Egg Nog? Turkey or Ham? Religious or Secular? Santa or Frosty? Hot Toddy or Hot Cider?
Hot Chocolate, Ham (had turkey on Thanksgiving), Religious and Secular, Santa, after all that work, definately a Hot Toddy….maybe two!
8. What is your favorite part of the holiday season? Least Favorite Part?
I love it all, shopping, decorating, cooking, wrapping. I hate the clean up and putting away the decorations.
9. Let it Snow or Holiday in the Sun?
Let it Snow !
10. Favorite Childhood Holiday Memory?
Driving in the City with all of the lights decorating the buildings.
11. Stay up late and Wait for Santa or Bed Early?
Stay up late with my husband, with only the tree lit and a fire going. Nice and peaceful !
12. What is your Holiday wish??
I wish for health and happiness for everyone I know