My turn… Christmas Eve
1. Favorite Holiday Song & Movie? Song/Religious ~“Mary, Did You Know?”
Song/Secular ~ “Here’s Your Sign – Christmas Edition” by Bill Engvall or “Kung Pow Buckaroo Holiday” with Brad Pasley
Movie/ Live Action ~ “White Christmas” with Rosemarie Clooney & Bing Crosby
Movie/Animated ~ “The Life of Santa Clause” … Old and claymation but I love it
2. Favorite Holiday Family Tradition? Getting up early with the boys on Christmas day, and watching them open their gifts, then surprising my hubby with his gift and making breakfast – Cinnamon Rolls this year
3. Favorite Holiday Food? Who makes it best?
My Aunt Cindy’s Mint Fudge … She only makes it once a year, it’s easy and I can make it my self, but I look forward to her’s every Christmas… and my Chili dip, I’ve been making it for over 16 years and everyone asks for it, sooo yummy
4. Which of Santa’s Reindeer best describes you? Why?
Vixen…. I look good my Husband’s arm, lol. I love flirting with him and teasing him.
5. Do you decorate your office or home for the holidays? Is it religious or a mix of both?
I don’t have an office, yet, we do decorate the house. I might decorate the chicken and dog pens this year. A mix of religious and secular. I’m making sure to set up my Christmas village this year.
6. Favorite Holiday Book(s)/Reading? Christmas Story, brings me renewed hope; also ‘Twas The Night Before Christmas – I still know the whole thing by heart and I whisper it to my boys Christmas Eve when I put them to bed. For pleasure reading, I’m rereading “The Breeds” by Lora Leigh, novels I have, for fun, not much free time to read right now.
7. This or That ~ Hot Chocolate or Egg Nog? Turkey or Ham? Religious or Secular? Santa or Frosty? Hot Toddy or Hot Cider?
Hot Chocolate (Peppermint Hot chocolate with extra Whipped Cream). Turkey. Religious. Frosty. Hot Cider.
8. What is your favorite Part of the Holiday Season? Least favorite part? Favorite ~ Seeing the looks on my children’s faces Christmas morning and feeling that ‘love’ from them and my husband. That and that people seem to kinder to others this time of the year. Least Favorite ~ Traffic & crowds. Both test my patience.
9. Let it Snow or Holiday in the Sun? Holiday in the Sun
10. Favorite Childhood Holiday Memory?
Seeing the crumbs or bites out of the cookies I left for Santa
11. Stay up Late and wait for Santa or Get up early and see what Santa brought?
When I was little, I tried to stay up late, but ended falling asleep early and getting up at the crack of dawn. Of course, Santa always KNEW when you were awake so he would stay away until I was asleep. Now, it’s up late to wrap gifts and stuff stockings, then up early when my hubby and boys decide mom has slept enough, lol.
12. What is your Holiday Wish??
For more love, peace, joy and happiness and a calmer 2013.