1. Favorite Holiday Song & Movie? Bing Crosby’s White Christmas, A Christmas Story
2. Favorite Holiday Family Tradition? The family getting together on christmas Eve
3. Favorite Holiday Food? Clam Chowder Who makes it the best? My mom did (she passed away 2 years ago
4. Which of Santa’s Reindeers best describes you? Why? Dancer, because I always thought that I should have more rhythm and be able to dance. I can NOT.
5. Do you decorate your house or office for the holidays? Very minimally. Is it religious decorated, secular or a mix of both? Secular
6. Favorite Holiday Book(s)/Reading Twas the Night Before Christmas
7. This or That ~ Hot Chocolate or Egg Nog? Hot chocolate Turkey or Ham? Turkey Religious or Secular? Secular Santa or Frosty? Santa Hot Toddy or Hot Cider? Hot toddy
8. What is your favorite part of the holiday season? All the family getting together Least favorite part? Trying to keep expectations down to avoid disappointment when peace, love and harmony in the family do not happen.
9. Let it Snow or Holiday in the Sun? Would love love love to have a Holiday in the Sun
10. Favorite Childhood Holiday Memory? This sucks, but I do not remember Christmas as a child
11. Stay up late & wait for Santa or Bed early & get up early to see what Santa brought? Usually bed early
12. What is your holiday wish? To make sure that all of my children and grand children get just enough to sustain them for the year